Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kitchen Ware For Your Pleasure

I  have a mix of blue 'n reds....
and green

I've used the oversized large bowl over the years more
times than I can count....
A real favorite of mine

I bake most everything in the pans
never need to grease the pans and the
clean up is a snap....
a short soak and everything wipes right off...
I leave the dishes out on the shelves all the
time so I can enjoy the colors....


You may prefer other colors but for me it's the blues, reds and greens
I bought these a few years back in Geneva, Ill...

I've recently called the store "The Country Store" and
was told they no longer carry any of the pieces,
 but the nice man who answered the phone was happy to pass along to me where we
can all continue to purchase......

I have several different
sizes of these pans and bowls...
lasagna, brownies, lemon cake...
all the ingredients
 make their way into the pans.....

but one thing....
I'm super picky about folks not cutting into the pans
to take a slice of cake or casserole...
(I had a special wedding present ruined this way)

I don't know if it's easy to damage but sharp pointy knifes and my
favorite enamelware shall never meet...

here's the link: click here
it lists the stores around the country
that carry this line...

I hope this will be helpful to anyone who would enjoy a bit
of spatter ... fun, colorful....and oh ya...lightweight!!!!

Happy shopping....let me know if you find something wonderful

4 comments:

Mereknits said...

I love these, great colors and texture. Hope you are not smoldering out there in the heat.
Hugs,
Meredith

JuJu said...

Oh, thank you thank you for the link and the background. I love these!!

I, too, prefer the red. It's so festive. Although, that brown is very classy looking!

Judy @ daily yarns said...

Oh my goodness, I love them. Thanks for the link, I'm going to see if I can get them near me.

Randy said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.