Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let Summer Begin!!!


Hello,,,,,,,,

Well, it's finished!! The GIANT Weekend Fun Bag ---- I've decided to make this the bag that will carry the clean sheets, towels, etc to the lake and bring back the "dirty". It's 100% washable cotton and can be tossed into the washer along with everything else - I am saving 2 large plastic bags - it's a start......
Have a great week, it's a short one and the weather forecast is triple digit temps. by the coming weekend, I think I'll start thinking of next weekend new cocktail....
Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow - a cooking surprise that's SO EASY and looks like you've been cooking for hours!!!

2 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

LOVE the bag!
What a beautiful yet useful item.
Cant wait for the cooking surprise!!!

Unknown said...

You cranked out this monster bag fast! It will be perfect for the lake and of course reducing plastic. Great bag and I know you will have fun filling it with lots of fun stuff.