Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Let Summer Begin!!!


Hello,,,,,,,,

Well, it's finished!! The GIANT Weekend Fun Bag ---- I've decided to make this the bag that will carry the clean sheets, towels, etc to the lake and bring back the "dirty". It's 100% washable cotton and can be tossed into the washer along with everything else - I am saving 2 large plastic bags - it's a start......
Have a great week, it's a short one and the weather forecast is triple digit temps. by the coming weekend, I think I'll start thinking of next weekend new cocktail....
Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow - a cooking surprise that's SO EASY and looks like you've been cooking for hours!!!

2 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

LOVE the bag!
What a beautiful yet useful item.
Cant wait for the cooking surprise!!!

a view from a brown dog said...

You cranked out this monster bag fast! It will be perfect for the lake and of course reducing plastic. Great bag and I know you will have fun filling it with lots of fun stuff.