Monday, December 19, 2011

Elf Delivery

Another bag arrived....a few more curtains...one more to go.....

Man In Black came in with hammer and level.....
he's precise that way....
I usually just pick a spot and start hammering....

I'm creating my own "market" -  Man In Black's new shelf completed


I would have turned on the snowflake lights for you to see...
but then the music begins...

and the dogs bark..
it's mayhem so early in the a.m.

While watching the last episode of
Harry Potter...

using my own wand
"Lantern Moons"

Sure wish I could do a bit more magic than
just knitting with them!!!


Enjoy your day....
I'll be back to show you more of my
"market"

5 comments:

Heather said...

Love the new curtains! Black and white check is one of my favorites!

Linda said...

Love the curtains...they are perfect with the shelf! Merry Christmas!!

Katiebee said...

adorable! i love the hinges on the shelf~ very rustic~

merry christmas~

katie

Dutch Girl said...

This looks very cute; is this looking out your kitchen window? What is your color scheme? Beige, black and light green? I love the hinges, too. :-)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Cool... I like the hinges!