Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello January

if you're looking for warmth and sunshine....you've come to the right place.

tomorrow - 80 degrees....

I really wish you could come over -

we'd visit awhile and when you left....you'd go home with a bag full of lemons

the tree is heavy with fruit - beautiful yellow sweet lemons

tomorrow is the last day before I have to return to reality and go back to work.....

I think I'll make a cake - a lemon cake, and play with my camera....

which brings me to this question - how do you pronounce the word bokeh???

I'm hearing some say "bouquet", others "bowca"....which is it? Can you help?

Have a great Monday....

drive on over and we'll go to Pasadena and see a few thousand rose petals on all the floats...

and eat cake:) Every day is a good day for cake.

1 comment:

Francisca said...

Looks like you'll be drinking lemonade for a while! :-) I have plenty of warmth and sunshine here, but I wish I COULD come over and get some of those juicy lemons. Here's how we pronounce bokeh. Happy new year... happy shooting and sharing!