Friday, February 3, 2012

Shades....

I've considered a black sink......

I've hoped for a red one.....

I've settled on basic white....

The faucet?

It's gone from copper to brass to pewter to something brushed looking....

At this point....I just want it over....and it's only been a week.

How you can handle a "real" renovation is beyond me.....I'm only changing a countertop.

One lunch hour left to go - bring on the weekend.....

A bit of knitting in the car
it will have to be ripped out.....
too loose....
too.. "I don't know what I'm making here"

A few Skittles for brain power

cell phone photo....
not the best....
but I wanted to share with you
the "score" my sister-in-law
surprised me with
while thrifting 
A trip to "faucets and more store" tomorrow, a Netflix movie, and finding an old window...why a window?

I'll show you as soon as we find one - peering eyes....oh the joys of living elbow to elbow with others.

p.s.....the little black thing in the bottom corner with the flatware????
it's a flashlight....in a pinch it's the only place I can remember where to find one in the house.

1 comment:

Dutch Girl said...

I see the silver got polished! Yay. There are a few more old-timey forks at my place patiently waiting to join this crew and be put into service again. :-)