Thursday, March 22, 2012

taproot

It arrived...I've been waiting since I first saw it on the blog... (side note...my pictures aren't available right now..so I'll post all the pics tonight)

Have you heard of Soule Mama???

Amanda Soule...

She writes books...and raises five small children...and gardens...

and bakes...and sews....and knits...and makes candles...and farms....and blogs daily....

you see where I'm going with this???

I'm certain under her clothes she is wearing a "Super Woman" cape....

Well...she's part of a group of folks who have just launched this new magazine....

It's about lifestyle....a lifestyle that is different from what most of us can relate to in 2012.

Simple..self sustaining...slower...neighborly...

I haven't read it yet...I'm saving it until this afternoon when I'm alone and can enjoy each and every page over and over and over

If you don't know Soule Mama, you can meet her on her blog  @ Soulemama.com

Last time I looked she was sapping her trees for homemade syrup...

I doubt she sleeps...the woman is super human....a little mini Martha...

Bounce over and click on the link on my sidebar for the American Wherewolf living in Sicily

Leah's added something special today and I think you'll enjoy it...so glad DH recorded it!!!

Talent, talent...talent why do so many people have talent???? What line was I standing in??

My brother commented on the new look to my blog, said he liked it and would have to ask how I did it...

Really? You'll have to ask Leah...

She designed the new look for me (I was still floundering after 2 years)..

Apparently I was standing in line for "I want To Be A Paper Pusher" when handing out talent....

I'm taking the magazine to work to enjoy later...I won't be singing today, or sewing, or spinning a beautiful new fiber...or anything else cool...

I'll be ripping out yet another knitting project and reading about people in a magazine who are living the perfect lifestyle.....and then back to a desk to push paper around and count numbers...blah blah blah...
boring..no wonder I'm frustrated.

I may fling the magazine out the window while I'm driving....

Enjoy your day...all you talented, crafty, inspiring, gardening, photographic bloggers out there -
  
I have to get ready for work, I'm heading to the shower.....to sing....it's never pretty:-(

1 comment:

Leah said...

Thanks for the shout out!!
And don't get frustrated..hopefully we will come home soon and Zoe and I will be staying with you for a little while...and we can go to Yoga, and take walks together, cook, and do all sorts of fun things for Zoe to remember.
And everyone sings amazing in the shower. :)