Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ugh......

I'm knitting.....

Do you ever have those times where you read blogs....and it feels like some of these bloggers are living inside wonderful snow globes...everything is beautiful....???

Well, these leave me feeling bummed....
perfectly taken pictures...
sunlight streaming in the windows onto home baked bread waiting for the designer cheeses to be toasted into a grilled cheese sandwich with a fancy foreign name....
beautiful red barns alongside pastures with lambs...
gifted writers who are equally gifted photographers....

So,..... I knit....to work out my frustrations....this can be a good thing....
the little girl will actually have two new hats by morning...
I'll show you tomorrow night after I get home from work....
because I don't live in a snow globe....but I wish I did.

  

7 comments:

Sherri B. said...

No fear of you getting bummed over at my blog...definitely not a snow globe in sight, haha! xo

opportunityknits said...

I like your down to earth blog with that inimitable makes-my-tummy-ache humour. A visit always puts a smile on my face, no bummers in sight. I often think it would be great to hang out with you, knitting (and ripping as much if not more) and eating ice cream or some equally evil dessert!
Have a good day!

Changes in the wind said...

Everyone has good days and bad days but I think you handle the bad ones best:)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Snow globes are way over-rated!

JuJu said...

Snow globes are not real. Fake people, fake houses, fake trees, fake snow.

Real is so much more fun. And SO much prettier.

Keep on keepin on sister friend.

sherri s. said...

Don't let them bum you out--there is chaos somewhere just out of the camera's range, I guarantee it! Come on over to my house; no snow globe here. Take pride in your productivity: I've got nothing but some cut-out pieces of fabric (for a skirt for which I don't have quite enough fabric but am trying to make it work!) to show for today. I want to start a Christmas stocking--to go with the one that took me more than a year to finish!--but I can't remember how to start it on double points, so there's that...oh well!

Changes in the wind said...

LOVE that first hat!!