Friday, April 13, 2012

"I've Looked At Clouds From Both Sides Now"




Oh...how I love Friday late afternoons,,,,home,,,,the sun not yet set....sky full of enormous clouds both fluffy white as oversized marshmallows and others smokey grey from the diminishing day's storm.

Thoughts of work are left behind with the turning of the car motor and sounds of George Strait filling the interior of the oversized "beast" mobile......I feel my entire body exhale the stress and unhappiness of the spent week

Man In Black builds a wood burning masterpiece to crackle for several hours,
Lap Dog positions herself comfortably on the softest thighs in the house (mine)
and I savor the fact I have the entire night ahead to knit while covered on the sofa with soft lamp light

I wanted to share a few snapshots I took today....enjoy your evening my friends...and thank you for stopping by...   

4 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Sure good to walk away from work on Fridays... some Fridays more than others. That first photo is incredible. Looks like a painting, and I love the blue and black colors.

Leah said...

great pics, a fire sounds nice...our weather here has been pretty stormy the past few days as well..

JuJu said...

Oh, I do love a Friday afternoon too! There is so much potential!

I hope your fire was relaxing and fun and that you saw really cool things in the flames??

Heather said...

Wasn't the rain just crazy? I'm trying to figure out those buildings in your photo. At first, I thought maybe Cal Poly Pomona, but no, it doesn't look quite right. Please give me a hint so I don't go too wacko! lol!