Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Lush..Alpaca n Wool

the t.v. news is shocking....

the photos overwhelming....

the stories of lives upside down...

the original purpose of why I began this blog was to move my thoughts away from life trials...

so if you'll be understanding I'll move forward and talk about something light...

I finished the pumpkin hat for Zoe....she won't let it stay on her head....18 month olds are like that....

I have been searching for a hat pattern to begin....
sometimes I think I should just pick one and get on with it...I waste and stall too much time looking...

I have decided to take the four skeins of alpaca/wool and make a matching set...reading gloves and a cowl...I searched for an hour on Ravelry looking for a pattern that used the entire four skein.
.
It dawned on me to take two for a pretty cowl (a pattern just found) and two for reading gloves (also new pattern found from the search) instead of thinking I needed to use the four in one project...dah..

I'm really not the brightest bulb on the tree....yikes!

Now that I've got that figured out I need to go back to Ravelry and find the patterns again - thankfully I remember where I was looking...

Off to work - I know there are folks out there today who's lives have been forever changed..

Have Faith ..... even when you can't see the end in sight

No comments: