Friday, November 2, 2012

12' x 54'

at noon I'm getting in the truck....

man in black behind the wheel....

the dogs in the back seat.....

my knitting bags stuffed full filling every possible bit of space around my feet.....

the jeep....stays behind....

waiting until others go with us for a day out in the middle of rocks, cactus, and dust

i was hoping they would go...but....well,,,,they're not.

i had hoped for time....photography lessons....small hands held by bigger ones....pebble collecting...

anger....

it's really disappointment isn't it?...  

3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Enjoy your time, even without little hands to hold I be you see the beauty around you.
Hugs,
Meredith

Prairie Rose said...

I am sorry you wont have the wee one with you.
But, I hope you and the MIB (and the furry ones:) will have a beautiful weekend!

JuJu said...

Oh, I hate disappointment. It's even worse than anger. :-(

I hope the weekend turns out to be wonderful for you. I think it sounds like margarita time?