Saturday, December 1, 2012

sets of 20'

there's a growing quiver of surfboards....

and surfing lessons for someone new to the sport....

removing surfboard wax...

and then rewaxing....

and wetsuits found soaking inside ice chests or drying in the garage....

and lots of time spent watching surfing via the internet...

all in preparation of the huge swells this weekend at our local beaches....

and with my camera in hand I hope to join the pack tomorrow...

no, the surfing lesson wasn't for me....I tried once many many many years ago to attract the attention of boys...I found wearing a bikini worked just as well.

let's talk yarn.....
I've figured out the short row pattern.....I won't share how long that little task took me but it ended in success (and several youtube videos) and then the oh so small comment from the author that in the pattern I didn't need to go back and pick up the wrapped stitches -
that should have been written in BOLD for slow minded knitters such as myself....but in the end - success

on my list "to do today"....

as much time with Baby Zoe as possible
take a walk
lunch with two friends
decorate the Christmas tree (this has to include Baby Zoe!!!!)
bake cookies (again, Baby Zoe)
a trip to the postoffice
have Mom over for dinner (Baby Zoe & Great Grandma time)
complete another knitting project......while watching a new movie....
and eating Christmas cookies

and of course - since I'm not in control of life's events - we'll see what the day really brings.

enjoy your day my friends....I didn't forget to post the link to the bonnet pattern (Leah's asleep)
..I'll post it, promise.

No comments: