Wednesday, February 20, 2013

a northern wind...










evening.....




logs on the fire....hamburgers on the dinner plates....a cake warm from the oven....

buzz and woody on the t.v......

Zoe....and thinking how much she looks like her Daddy at that moment

kisses from the sweetest dog....others scattered throughout the house

thoughts of my aging mom........remembering others now gone...

and the comfort of my needles....

a signature of sorts...

a part of me...

much like these new earrings will now and forever be a part of me...

.....it began in Sicily....a birth of sorts....a dream....



3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Needles and yarn comfort me all the time, sounds like a perfect evening, everyone cozy and content.
Hugs,
Meredith

JuJu said...

This is the example of the PERFECT cozy evening.

Colleen said...

That was absolutely beautiful!