Monday, February 11, 2013

weekend warrior....

the weekend included:

special time with Zoe
sewing
knitting
restaurant
mom
logs in the fireplace
"walking dead"
time with jaclyn
margaritas
walking
flowers
confirmation of a vintage rally in September...160 little gems where we'll be riding our bikes in pajamas after breakfast around the park before the "open house" begins to the public!!!
Man In Black said he'll be sitting out the pajama riding parade.....

now I'm tired...and need another weekend to rest....

see you tonight with pictures of my projects under construction...

ariel - well, it's past the 4th and she's not finished....

shelves are being painted...we just hope we can fit them through the door!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like another nice weekend over there. I was starting to wonder where you've. Looking forward to the Ariel pics. A pj run does sound fun. Happy Monday buddy!

Unknown said...

*been

JuJu said...

I hope the men riding in pajamas will have their button flapped, so nothing falls out...

:-)

It sounds like a lovely weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few
of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a
linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.
My page ; phen375 reviews

Sherri B. said...

I see "no" pictures on this post just as Anonymous has commented on. Hope you can figure it out! xo