Thursday, March 14, 2013

"oh that tail"......

Since I started knitting a few years back....

I've made a few things that have ranked up there as favorites....

but I think this may be the sweetest hand knit I've ever made....

Shannon and Adam are expecting their first baby....

somewhere during the last several months of waiting Shannon saw a photo of a baby
(an Anne Geddes type photo where the babies are posed) - I think that's the photographers name...

anyway, you know what I'm talking about - babies in flowers, vases, baskets....

baskets....think along those lines since we are just days away from the birth and Easter....

their baby will be a Spring baby...

and hop right into the loving family that have been waiting.....

the expecting Grandfather....well.....he's OVER THE MOON excited.....

and he'll be the best of Grandpa's

anyway, I'm rambling.....

Shannon asked if I could make them a bunny outfit (newborn size)

so I gave it the old college try (never graduated....but that's for another blog post)

it's soft and small and hopefully photo worthy for their brand new addition...

JuJu...your bee hive is on the needles.....see you all soon!!!



3 comments:

Mereknits said...

Oh My, so Cute.
Meredith

JuJu said...

OMG Imagine THAT one adult size. :-)

So cute. Congrats to the new grandaddy!!

Chars said...

Adorable - hope to see pics of your new grand-baby modelling... x