Friday, April 12, 2013

hello friday....come on weekend....







the weekend's almost here....

I'll be finishing up several knitting projects.....(JuJu..don't give up on the bee hat) including another bear for the Mother Bear project...

there have been a few charities I've donated to with handknits but I've felt that Mother Bear was the most rewarding and enjoyable .....

the bears??? go to Africa.....to children dealing with AIDS.....

and often times...these bears are all they have....literally...

so it's my intention to spend the summer months making bears...

I've picked up a couple of books for evening reading...

I've made a baby blanket that I'm trying to remember how many I cast on and what size needle so I can make another....ugh, you'd think by now I'd write these things down for future reference...

and if my life wasn't hectic enough right now...

I'm seriously considering getting chickens...I know, I've had this idea before but it keeps returning..

do you have chickens??? I need to know all the reasons NOT to get them...

I know we have a yard full of dogs but that's going to change and until then the chicks would be away from their area...

I have a plan for a lifestyle change in the near future....and the picture in my head includes chickens...

1 comment:

JuJu said...

Brawk!!! I would love to have chickens. I think they are so interesting!

I love that you knit for those who need some tlc. You rock. And roll.