Friday, May 24, 2013

sightseeing....

tonight I'm bring Ariel home....

this weekend will be finding new tires for her, packing the shelves, and finding new battery lighting....

in preparation for next weekend's trip I've been looking forward to the most....

near the California Redwoods.....Limekiln......I'll find the link this weekend for you to see...

just South....camping along the coast....not exactly sure where to tell you the truth....

I haven't been there before...

that's the goal this year...to see places I've never seen before....

enjoy your day...will you be seeing something new over the weekend???


4 comments:

Dutch Girl said...

I've been to Limekiln. Very green and along the Coast. Smells good. You will like it. :-) The drive is nice too.

juliaannlela said...

Are you stopping anywhere on the way? Wink.

juliaannlela said...

Judy kidding. I know it isn't close. But wouldn't that be fun.

Unknown said...

Nothing new... music, friends and very much looking forward to the extra day. Life is SO darn good! I am appreciating the same ole same ole this weekend :). Sounds like next weekend will be awesome, looking forward to your pics