Tuesday, August 27, 2013

"my favorite color - orange"

now I'm inspired to make another baby sweater .....

the waiting is over...

..... the inspiration bug has bitten me.....

my knitting mojo has returned.....

but....first things first.....

I'm going to change my ways when it comes to being monogamous with my knitting hobby....

because up until the last two days....I haven't been faithful to my projects....

I leave one for another....and then...leave those to begin something new all together.....

so before casting on a single new stitch....

I've completed my latest slouchy hat......a simple hat...cast on 144, knit n purl for 4" and then round and round until you're almost out of yarn...lots of freebie patterns on Ravelry or leave me a comment and I'll look up this one and send it your way.... Nancy...I left a link in your comment box for the sweater...
tomorrow I'll copy it here if anyone else is interested...

there's a growing collection of newly knit beanies now....

since I just read yesterday from the new publication of the Farmer's Almanac;
(no, I don't read this book....just caught a short paragraph forecasting gloom and doom)

a terrible Winter ahead with below normal temps for most of the entire country is forecast....
I'm confident there'll be plenty of days ahead for beanie wearing regardless of the aligning of the planets...




"we'll be happy to take anything you want to knit for us" were words spoken....

favorite colors mentioned ..... for big and small alike.....

speaking of small....this has to be the year I knit Annie and Gina doggie sweaters....

every year I say I will...and then I'm off to another project.....

this year....I'll remain faithful to my knitting bag....and a single pair of needles


2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Looks like your Mojo is back in full force, and a bit of Startitis, which never hurt anyone. Lovely hat.
Hugs,
Meredith

JuJu said...

That is so darn pretty. The colors and shape are just so rich!