Wednesday, October 2, 2013

packed and heading south

while packing up and preparing to head home (yes, I drove both directions....no accidents....!!!!)
there was a sweet little delivery car cruising through the park with the driver calling out "donuts, morning fresh donuts"...
the host of the trailer rally wanted to start everyone's day with a bit of sweetness to join the cup of joe...



this was ....hands down....the best donut I've ever eaten...






all packed...memories made....a pound or two added to my thighs.....

back home for us.....

see you tomorrow.....




I wasn't home last night to take a picture of Gwen to show you....

tonight....I'll be home decorating.....life remaining oh so busy....

have a great day

2 comments:

wagwinggarden said...

Luv, luv, those pajamas!!! The donut looked great too....

Unknown said...

That donut looks amazing! Super cute jammies and your trip looks like it was a huge success. Tons of fun and seems like something was always happening, I can see why you're tired. Can't wait to see your new fur ball.