Wednesday, October 23, 2013

teddy.....

Finally,....I think I may have figured out why I'm having such issues getting my knitting going...

patterns......

I was staring at piles and piles of yarns....

colors, mixed and solids....

laying there in a heap without a glimmer of inspiration.....

out came a folding card table chair.....

up went my feet to retrieve my binders that have been shoved on the top shelf of my bedroom closet.....

why were they stored there?

because we needed every possible inch of space while we enjoyed life with family, babies and dogs while life needed a bit of time for resettlement.....

little by little my cozy dust filled (and dog hair) home is unfolding and long forgotten "things" are emerging from their tucked away storage spaces....

grey yarn......teddy bear cowl....size 13 needles.....

Zoe.....you'll be covered in Nana's yarn by the time you're put in the car for the road trip on Saturday.... 

some people need their cup of coffee.....

I need my knitting.....

otherwise......I'm just feeling wonky... 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE your new header, what a sweetie pie! I haven't picked up a pattern over here in months, still trying to finish up last years blanket. Now that things are settling down a bit and its not a gazillion degrees out I'm making progress on it again.

opportunityknits said...

I'm in a knitting frenzy these days too, wanting to wrap my daughter up in yarn and for once, after 20 years, she's finally a willing victim :)

Mereknits said...

I need my knitting too or I am all out of sorts. Great picture on your header, I think I need sheep, too.
Hugs,
Meredith

Iam4ft12 said...

I love your blog.