Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ariel and the cowboys....

since I always take my blogging buddies with me when I go on an adventure.....

this time won't be any different....

so while I finish packing and adding the last few rows to my "campfire beanie"....

click on the "early sister link" and see where the fun begins....

early sisters (meeeeeee!!!!!!)  will be arriving Thursday afternoon...

we'll set up the trailers and then????

out exploring the quaint town and dinner ..............http://www.google.com/#q=wine+country+r.v.

we'll need a good night's sleep to be prepared for all the sisters waiting to greet us at the ranch...
          we'll all be so excited sleeping will likely be brief and restless....

I'm planning on saving my sleeping for back home....

the weekend time will fly bye and I want to be awake for all of it...

there'll be riding, dancing, shooting, camp cooking....and a special catered dinner ....

take a peek here to see where I'm heading.....

http://www.google.com/#q=v6+ranch+parkfield

hum??? I best take a look at the list of badges too.....I'm sure there's a fist full I can earn this weekend....

this is soooo much better than that lousy Girl Scout troop with the mean girls from my youth....

1 comment:

Sherri B. said...

Oh it sounds like so much fun!..Enjoy! xo