Thursday, November 14, 2013

I haven't opened my knitting bag in days......

I have closed the doors to rooms I should be cleaning...

I haven't told Steve yet I'm planning on getting a chicken coop this weekend.....

I have decided which varieties of chicks I want....

I haven't decided if I should tell him tonight while he's watching Yukon Man.....
or wait until tomorrow....

I have decided pullets rather than hatching from a straight run ...
(a "run" means not knowing if you'll end up with hens or roosters)

I haven't decided what to do if he says "No".....

I have a feeling that's exactly what the answer will be....

2 comments:

wagwinggarden said...

chickens?I was figuring horses..what a fantastic trip..I can see u & Steve on your ranch in a few yrs.. You can take yr chickens. great pics! Look forward to more....

A View From A Brown Dog said...

Good luck sister! Sending "Yes" vibes your way