Friday, March 28, 2014

packing is underway….

dutch oven recipes and BB gun along with candy cigars and cowboy hats…

here's some of the attire….
















finally, a pair of boots that feel like butter…..

oh, the comfort of a great pair of boots…

I've been waiting nearly a year for this trip….
now, I just have a handful of days until I leave….

there are last minute flower boxes being made for the trailer,
decals and door signs….

I'm saving my "beach outfit" to show you until after the party…

it's bright, silly, and will be perfect for this group of fun lovin' women...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the boots and the denim dress with the paisley print is my favorite. I hope there will be pictures with you in these outfits! - Meatloaf maker in Sacto

Southern_Belle_Reincarnated said...

Good Lord! Look at those outfits. You're one stylish sister!