Tuesday, August 19, 2014

even though I begin the days alone in the house…
hubby leaves far before the sun comes up…

I'm never really alone….
and they make sure I know breakfast is on their minds…





the lil spoiled one eats up off the floor
 and out of a $20.00 Hadley dish...




I've already been to work for a 5:30 a.m. meeting….
returned home…
fed the pets..
a bowl of cereal for me…
snapped a few photos…
watered the plants…
and it's not quite 7:00 a.m.

the day is already promising to be too hot…
and too long...

I'd like to stay right here…
directly under the ceiling fan…
reading blogs written by people who live in cool places..
or.. maybe not…
that's been known to leave me totally depressed…

so instead….
I'll remember that I live in a totally cool place…

after all,
 how many places do you find a rat painted on a wall next to the cat dish?

the buyer for Ariel, my trailer called
she wants to set a date to pick it up…
I am trying hard not to regret my decision to sell it..
trying harder to become interested and excited about the other trailer
so far, it's not working
my only hope?

Pinterest…
that sparks interest in stuff I didn't even know I wanted!!!

from my coop to yours…
have a great day..

2 comments:

Mereknits said...

Once Ariel is on her way to her new home you will be fine, it is the waiting that stinks. I have long days myself and they are certainly hot, so don't dream about being in Florida.
Hugs,
Meredith

Vera said...

Yes, the waiting always stinks. You'll have fun with your new venture. Great pictures and love the rat on the wall...when we were little kids growing up, my little brother (4 or 5 at the time) used to put stickers of birds on the cabinet near our cat's food dish -- too funny.