Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I arrived back home last evening….
tired and filled with thoughts of where I'd been….

I have a longer list of knitting projects than when I'd left and a new book title I must find..
(yes, I do read books for those who questioned my wanting to visit a bookstore in Portland)

although reading and knitting is something I haven't figured out how to do at the same time….

there won't be any pictures posted here from my trip…
I took very few….
it was the kind of trip where the memories will stay tucked away in my mind and fade with time….

private moments, quiet walks…..letting go…...

with the changing season it feels right to change this blog…
so I'm going to knit a spell, restore the camping trailer, sit along the lake shore and read…

I'll see you in a few weeks…. by then I hope this blog will be revised as well….

enjoy your holiday season….


No comments: