Thursday, December 18, 2014

it's a beautiful day outside....
honestly one of the prettiest I can remember in a very long time...

I've been surfing Pinterest...
the wheels keep turning in my mind...
ideas for home...
ideas for our next chapter, or big adventure?

I've read...."the only thing standing between you and your dream is....fear"

that's true...
I wonder if it's a mistake...
if we can really do it...

time will tell...it's one of those ideas that needs to simmer awhile...

and while that takes place...
life continues...
I feel really great about 2015...
I'm in a different place mentally than I was a year ago...

with this year wrapping up and coming to an end...
I've discovered more about who I am...

and more importantly....who I don't want to be anymore....


1 comment:

Mereknits said...

Fear does have its way of seeping in and taking hold, so hard to not let it.
Hugs to you,
Meredith