Tuesday, December 23, 2014

this will be a bit of an odd Christmas holiday....
but sometimes "odd" is good...
it makes "normal" more appreciated when it comes around again...
we, (really I) have decided to take the "calm and bright" approach to the season...

less gift buying, less stress on my mind of table setting and food preparations...
others are in agreement to let this season pass quietly....
without havoc to their wallets and energy spent in a flurry of parking lots and shipping deadlines....

we'll see one another throughout the day...
thankful for the year behind us and hopeful for a bright 2015 ahead...

from my home to yours...
may this season fill your life with everything you dream, wish and pray for (especially this one)




please excuse me while I while I find out if this is what I hope it is....
"The Box"....

I'll tell you the story about this next time we spend time together...
I need to see what's inside...my heart is racing...





happy holidays and thank you so much for spending time with me this year...
see you soon...