Friday, April 17, 2015

hello again....happy friday

after packing my lunch to take to work this morning...

I thought about the progress that's taken place on the trailer..

a few more boards replaced, pillow shams delivered, a new screen door made....

there'll be no plastic in my lil pork 'n beans...

that awful looking hunk of white on the door? will be replaced with something special...











we're still weeks away from hooking it up and finding ourselves actually camping...

but there's progress...and it's all about the journey right?

there are trailer parts in every room of the house...

dogs too and chickens clucking outside my kitchen window...

it's still early, the wooden floors are cool on my bare feet...

still time to do a bit of watering outside before it's out the door to work for one more day...

see you tomorrow...

No comments: