Saturday, May 23, 2015

deep breath....
long and slow.....
the air is cool through the opened screen door...
birds...two? three?....chirping..
note to self....remember to fill the feeders....and bird baths....

new yarn patterns...
a trip to the post office...
a restaurant breakfast....ugh...I so don't want that....
ordering birthday shoes...
an iron....must buy a new iron
a project for Mom...can she cut all my banner flags?...
I suppose if I had a decent pair of scissors to offer...
scissors....must buy new scissors

where did the bird song go???
there's one...
am I the only one awake?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm awake! Hoping to finish my painting of window frames. A movie and bite to eat with one brother. A trip to the second hand store and a visit with one of our sis n laws. Homemade ice cream, a first for me, not. Sure if I hope it. Goes well or....hips don't need one more great tasting treat. 4th week of perfect weather. Pam