Thursday, May 28, 2015

I can't express to you....
the feelings I experienced when I saw the joy...
excitement, happiness and thrill these three little girls shared....

it was so pure...
I wanted to cry and at the same time gather them up and squeeze them in hopes I could capture
what has been lost over time as I have grown older...

I wish I could have stayed in their presence longer...

I wish little girls never had to grow up....that hearts were never broken...

I wanted to feel that happy again....








supportive....
kind....
gentle....

three beautiful little girls....






2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

If only we all could continue to see the world through the eyes of a child, with wonder and excitement, what a different world it would be. Best wishes, Tammy

Leah said...

Oh be still my heart!! Precious sweet girls