Wednesday, May 27, 2015

rested.....
a hand full of solid slumber on the pillow top and I'm ready to roll again...

the garden project over the weekend ended up a muddy mess....
my shoveling skills need practice along with hardscape knowledge....
I'll be back at it when it dries out and resetting the pavers and spending more time with my shovel...

the veggies and flowers?
looking beautiful and blooming...
I gave myself a pat on the back for the success of my potted flower....

the photo on the header of the blog....first day I planted it...
the photo here?...



several weeks later...success!!!..new blooms and still thriving...

there's so much more to show you but the alarm clock is telling me it's time to get to the high paying job I have...
so after I collect my two dollars today I'll be back to show you two completed knitted baby hats..
yes, TWO...!!!
two bucks in my pocket, two knitted hats completed, two days in a row....I'm on a roll over here....

before the end of the week?....there's going to be banners flying....





Cocoa Mulch...have I told you how much I love that product?...Not available at Home Depot....
check Armstrong Nursery...
I think I've found something the neighbors cats won't use as their cat box...

see you soon....tonight it's Open House at the school...and then time with the sewing machine!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you promote it?Alpha ZXT It gives a nice unique twist on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to post about is the most important thing.I admire what you have carried out here. It is great to see your clarity on this important topic could be quickly observed. Tremendous post and will look forward to your future update.I posted your article to my myspace profileThat was an interesting read! I would love to read more posts from you ^^b Bookmarked this page =]
The moment I saw your blog was like wow.http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/alpha-zxt/