Monday, July 13, 2015









the trailer has been a process...
not to be rushed...
although at this point and many months later...
a bit of rushing is now underway with reservations for August made....

the outside color has been decided...not what I had in mind
but since I didn't give the blood (yes, there's been blood)
sweat .... (yes, I did participate with the sweating part)...
and tears shed when I lost my sweet dog Gina and retreated to the project at hand....

this little bird of a trailer will be painted black and white....
not a surprise considering who suggested the color when opening his closet only black can be seen...

but with the collecting of vintage bird dishcloths for curtains...
and now the most perfect of wording for the decal outside...

this once broken and rotting camper is almost ready to fly...

No comments: