Tuesday, September 1, 2015





Hello September....so long summer

I'm not going to fool myself into thinking the heat is gone...
this weekend...expected 93 degrees....

but I can certainly swap out the closet's faded and stained summer wear for some long forgotten rain boots stuffed back deep in the box and hope for rain....

this month???...
there's going to be a new cell phone...my last uploaded email? Aug. 19th..
texts??..missing or never received...
leaving the phone forgotten in the heat......and near a pool with lots of splashing....
well, that's why I pay for insurance folks....

the baby blanket that's been ripped completely apart and restarted....
the pumpkin hat...

the garden prepared and planted...

the trailer that's 90%....

the growing puppy coming home....

updating the blog and finally figuring out how to share links!!!

all with be happening in the coming weeks of September....

and my camera?....
I had a dream last night I lost it....
that tells me I need to get back to taking pictures and writing on my blog space....
it's where I stay centered and connected....

otherwise folks....I'm just out there blowing in the wind....

see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Changes in the wind said...

Love posts with pictures:) Jump right in.