Sunday, July 24, 2016









we've been busy....
I can't say that''s been a good thing...

too much...for too long...

we'll be done with the trailer soon..
new paint, new flooring, new faucets and cabinets with a bit of custom knobs for added bling...
next years calendar has been filling up with reservations for several camping trips...local and far...
most with the Sister On The Fly...
Wisconsin is on the calendar and hubby best make his wish list or it may not happen...

my knitting has been bringing me a great deal of pleasure...
more than I can remember for a very long time...

I'm back to joining the weekly knit nights with others on Mondays...

always inspired and frustrated with the lack of time for some of the patterns I hope to create....

I'll post later this week of my recent socks..the yarn and patterns used...and what's on the needles..

Zoe picked out a handful of patterns for ponchos, sweaters and socks for the coming Fall & Winter...

the hens?....have drawn attention from a neighbor several blocks away...

he was taking an evening walk after the temps cooled and noticed my "chicken crossing" sign....
stopping hubby from the hand watering with the garden hose he inquired if we do in fact..keep chickens?"

we shared with him the girls, information on keeping chickens...and invited him to bring his wife along on the next walk to answer any questions she may have...

next year?? maybe we'll add to the flock...?

No comments: