Tuesday, November 8, 2016

the camping trip went beautifully....

it's a fit....the trailer...the kind of fit that leaves you feeling relaxed.....

I've reached my goal with the purpose of joining this camping group....

and now, it's all a roll down the highway.... alone or with others......we are a match.....

on the knitting front?, oh my,,,,,,!!

do I dare share that I went to a yarn shop and came out with a bag? Don't I have a lifetime of yarn already spread throughout the entire house?

well, I did need something to remember the camping weekend by, right?

yarn for a shawl, a button, needles, and stitch counter completed the purchase....

there's a tiny sweater on the needles, a cardigan in five pieces and a hat that's going to be completely ripped back.... socks that are cast on? or am I just thinking I started those navy and grey?

life is good, busy, a constant lesson of new software programs and juggling of time for family...

the kitchen is pulling my heart strings....the aprons hang waiting, the baking ingredients in the pantry, the holidays creeping ever closer...   

I actually bought the first of the Christmas gifts last weekend....it's a start, and if I could really get my act together before the weekend I could scratch off several more gifts by using the laptop....

the light is fading by the time I head home....the headlights required and now my glasses need to be kept where I can find them.....

there's a favorite candle that will be lit, the music  I didn't listen to over the weekend, the podcast I'll watch for inspiration all while dinner simmers....

the news will reveal the election results.....and a lack of interest by me will continue..... neither are deserving of the office they seek.....

  

3 comments:

Benny said...

This particular tag heuer replica uk expenses regarding $40, 000. Should you have not currently observed, prices does not usually appear to seem sensible within the watch globe. Occasionally or else fascinating rolex replica uk tend to be marred with list costs that merely confound the actual customer's feeling associated with cause. Occasionally fake rolex sale costs are in fact excessive, along with other hublot replica sale the costs tend to be reasonable however the customer does not realize or even value the reason behind the actual higher price. Within cartier replica sale occasion, prices methods frequently do not meld along with customer anticipation or even recognized ideals. It's rolex replica sale the greatest "issue" the posh business encounters, provided the actual extremely energetic hublot replica enthusiast neighborhood, and also the discussions included therein, which look for in order to verify or even veto numerous choices the actual tag heuer replica business can make. From Baselworld 2016, Breitling distributed to all of us this particular brand new "Chronoworks" edition from the Superocean History. "Chronoworks" is really a phrase We have not noticed prior to through Breitling, also it seems like their own edition of the tuning store exactly where these people fine-tune actions with regard to much better overall performance.

ajaz games said...

Thanks for the tips. Voted up, and useful



escape games
online escape games
new escape games
point and click games

Cleaning services said...

شركة ركن كلين شركة تنظيف بالرياض
تعتبر أعمال تنظيف المجالس من أهم المجالات التى لابد من الاهتمام بها لكى تحافظ على سلامة الاثاث الخاص بك ؛ فسرعان ما يتعرض الاثاث للاتساخات نتيجة كثيرة الاستعمال بالاضافه الى الاطفال اللذين لديهم دور كبير فى تلوث الاثاث واتساخه ؛ لذلك نحن كأفضل شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض نعتمد على أدوات مميزة وحديثة من أجل التخلص من تلوث كافه أشكال المجالس من (شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض. شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض .شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض)بالاضافه الى كافه أشكال المجالس الأخرى .