Tuesday, November 8, 2016

the camping trip went beautifully....

it's a fit....the trailer...the kind of fit that leaves you feeling relaxed.....

I've reached my goal with the purpose of joining this camping group....

and now, it's all a roll down the highway.... alone or with others......we are a match.....

on the knitting front?, oh my,,,,,,!!

do I dare share that I went to a yarn shop and came out with a bag? Don't I have a lifetime of yarn already spread throughout the entire house?

well, I did need something to remember the camping weekend by, right?

yarn for a shawl, a button, needles, and stitch counter completed the purchase....

there's a tiny sweater on the needles, a cardigan in five pieces and a hat that's going to be completely ripped back.... socks that are cast on? or am I just thinking I started those navy and grey?

life is good, busy, a constant lesson of new software programs and juggling of time for family...

the kitchen is pulling my heart strings....the aprons hang waiting, the baking ingredients in the pantry, the holidays creeping ever closer...   

I actually bought the first of the Christmas gifts last weekend....it's a start, and if I could really get my act together before the weekend I could scratch off several more gifts by using the laptop....

the light is fading by the time I head home....the headlights required and now my glasses need to be kept where I can find them.....

there's a favorite candle that will be lit, the music  I didn't listen to over the weekend, the podcast I'll watch for inspiration all while dinner simmers....

the news will reveal the election results.....and a lack of interest by me will continue..... neither are deserving of the office they seek.....