Friday, March 17, 2017

there's been a great deal of activity and changes made since the days of my "regular" blogging times...

I needed to step away from this space....

during those days I made some changes....

some additions...

"the nest" is my most favorite....

hubby and I have been enjoying countless camping trips and "Sisters" trips continue to fill my calendar..

I'm going to show you our last campsite at the beach.....

soon, we'll be South in the desert....(hubby hasn't seen the next place I plan to take him)..

but for today?

we're off....

to the lake to return the quad freeing up some much needed space in the garage at home....

have a great day....

see you soon!
















it was the perfect camp space....

and I plan to go back...

very very VERY soon!!

the trailer in the background behind my knitting - the neighbor

my little gem is the trailer on the header shot of this blog - "The Nest ".....a 1962 Silver Streak

 


No comments: