Friday, April 6, 2018

hello,

it's been a month since I last visited my little space

much like my gardens, I have pushed through the past season and am now looking forward to a new one...

the extended daylight has helped improve my mental well being...

I didn't realize how much I am effected by darkness - how much it causes me difficulty....

there are days/months ahead that will be stressful for me

because we have reached the next chapter in life - it's a changing time these months ahead, and I know it won't last long, but while we transition - it will be difficult for my mental stability

but with the added daylight hours after clocking out from work - it will help having some light to enjoy a bit of "what life should be"

I continue on (actually, my plans continue on for hubby to complete) of the secret place....

the space where I can shut out the world around me - he's not 100% on board with all the hooks and nails and boards I want - but we'll get there

what do they say?

a happy wife, a happy life?

this week is ending....it's been very low...to ending on a high note for a weekend activity

hope all is well with you out there in the world -

flowers on porch, granddaughter sleeping over, hubby retired....

there's much to be grateful for....


2 comments:

vivici said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.