Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Again??

Wow, where did the week go? I spent the majority of it sitting on my butt in the office, never a complaint here though, I'm grateful for having a job!! Still working on the sleeves on the cartigan from Greetings From Knit Cafe, about 1/2 completed on the entire project. I plan to take it with me to the retreat I'll be attending in June. Tonight I'll post a couple pictures that I hope will be of interest, some knitting, some gardening, and I think it's time everyone see who Lap Dog is. This blog is only a few days old but she is the reason for the name of this site, so I really must give credit where credit is due!! I've been checking out other blogs of fellow knitters today - WOW, there are some very talented people out there, it took me a few decades to figure out something I could create, some kind of talent I felt I had a gift for, some of you folks seems like you're overflowing with dozens of talents, I'm very impressed.

Thank you for sharing, you inspire me..

No comments: