Sunday, June 13, 2010

Jiffy.....


Here's a super quick little project to use up bits of yarn, just think about 4th of July, Valentines Day, Christmas, Easter.....
As a thank you gift I'm giving these four bowls to a family member, I had some yarn left over from the Weekend Fun Bag and thought,uh? these colors look familiar. I put it next to these bowls and thought it's perfect for a set of napkin rings (this family member uses only cloth napkins and has dozens of different rings). Well, I think these knitted ones may be the first in the assorted collection.
Counting down the days now until I leave for my adventure, the weather forecast there is looking better (sun as opposed to thunder) but this Southern Californian would enjoy a loud fierce thunderstorm as Disneyland fireworks is about as close to any "thunder" we experience. Sends Lap Dog running for cover all summer long!!!

3 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

Utter Cuteness!!

Lap Dog Knits said...

Thank you!!! When your porch is ready I'll send you napkin rings....

Prairie Rose said...

Aw! Thank You!
I am glad you are making the mayo,of course it doesnt taste quite like the store kind (I think it tastes better;)
I use a Canola Oil,it gives the mayo a lighter feel.
Have fun!