Saturday, September 11, 2010

We Remember

We remember, we'll always remember on this day.
As I move through this day enjoying my Saturday, a day off from work, a trip to the beach, a stop at my favorite LYS, my thoughts will be with the families who suffered on this day nine years ago. I won't comment on the actions of those people responsible for that day's events, they are not worth the thoughts or words or time spent. We are united today in remembering, they failed, evil will always fail. I plan to go out and make it a really good day, in the best country, enjoying my freedom, remembering the cost others have had to pay.
To the people who are working to protect that freedom in every corner of the world, I thank you.

2 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

My thoughts and prayers are with the families today as well.
As well as for this Country.

Unknown said...

Kyle you have a lovely way of describing this day and what it means. I will also be out and about enjoying, feeling thankfull and praying for the families who lost loved ones.