Saturday, February 12, 2011

High Noon.....

My Friday lunch hour went something like this.......




Mother Nature's perfect shade of purple
Saturday was every bit as wonderfully warm but the weather man has told us to enjoy this because by the end of the week we'll be puttin' on the rain boots again, I'm fine with that. I love the rain except we are heading out for a road trip on Friday and it may make for slow traffic on an already too long of a drive to the destination.



Hope you enjoy the pictures, today (Saturday) lots of folks out wearing shorts and flip flops and convertibles down....I have a sun roof, does that count? No, of course not, but if you saw the way my hair looks most of the time you'd swear I drove around in one all the time. Have a great day - see you tomorrow, I'm working on something small with a flower...I get easily off track from projects and veer in all sorts of directions - now, I'm veering out to go enjoy a birthday dinner with Man In Black....he's older today - not me:)

1 comment:

Prairie Rose said...

Those are some amazing shades of purple!