Monday, May 23, 2011

Ikea....Oh How We Love Ikea.....





I liked this wording on Son's set of cars keys


Total Success......if you think shopping at Ikea is fun at home you should shop at the Ikea in Italy. People, cars, tempers.....but we came out with everything on the list and more...best of all.....it fit in the car!!!! Here's some more pics....none taken today - too wet and rainy to risk damage to the camera. I'll have more tomorrow, today it was good food and screwdrivers putting together furniture - good times.

Hope all is well in your lives - for us, this is the most special time. For reasons I've never shared, only to say that we all experience difficult times in life and this is the reward for hanging on for dear life and hoping and praying that life would one day be good again ----- and it certainly is....thank God for sturdy rope and a whole lot of Faith....


Enjoy your day, I hope my pictures will improve during the trip....Son is a pro with his camera so I hope some info will click with me...Daughter-In-Law cooked the best pork chops and rice for dinner so I hope that recipe will "click" with me too so we can enjoy it again at home...tomorrow, potato chips cookies.....we have a little bit of "everything" going on here....did I mention how much I loved all the Italian language going on at Ikea while they announced "fresh pizzas" available in the food court? All in Italian - except the cashier, she spoke English which I greatly appreciated while I tried telling her we'd be paying in part Euro and the remainder on ATM...she was very sweet....see you tomorrow

1 comment:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Hope you are adjusting to the huge time zone change. I notice it says "Posted at 12:06 AM", so I think while you are up and about, I am sound asleep! Give Z a hug for all of us.