Saturday, June 18, 2011

Tiles=Patience=Beauty

More pics....these are all individual pieces of tile, 1000/s of them.....
Paintings everywhere.....the entire inside of this church was covered in beautiful artwork...

I hope you've been having a great time in sharing this trip with me....you've been to the Southern area of Sicily.....if you'd like the names of the towns or more detail infomation just leave me a question and I'll be happy to tell you. Son is living there with his family for a time....I hope they enjoy each and every moment of the experience.....Zoe, I know you're too young to remember so they're taking great pictures for you!!!
I love that they've invitied us back......I think that means we did a good job in being parents. (They still want us around).
Have a wonderful weekend friends;







Side Note, I've been trying to leave comments on several of your blogs but I'm unable to.....it won't post them. Is anyone else having this problem? I suppose if you are you can't leave your comment either to tell me? Well.....just know I'm reading along with your writings and enjoying them...Thanks to all you overly talented bloggers. You country living gardeners wives with your farms, your photography, your cooking, the talented bike riding embroidery stitcher, the pie making rhubarb baker, the desert rats with the adorable puppy (WILD PUPPY)....the traveling Disneyland guest so close to my house I wish we could have met in person, so many more to list...... you all inspire beyond belief. Seriously, you are so creative....let's not get me started on all the cute stuff you have in your houses, your kitchens? It makes me want to take a sledgehammer to my countertop. Man In Black would appreciate a few shabby dwellers to post blogs so he can stop hearing me say I want to move where all these people live...

  • I'd like to hang my quilt on a country wooden gate for you all to ponder, but will a chain linked ivy covered fence be as striking? Somehow I don't think so....OK, so I don't have the great fence but I DO have great quilts...I'll spread them out on my not-so-green lawn for you to see tomorrow...sending great thoughts your way today. 

2 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful tile pics... and church pics too! Tile looks like hook rugs and quilts from a distance.

Anonymous said...

hello lapdogknits.blogspot.com admin discovered your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James