Friday, October 7, 2011

Follow Me....

I've looked out this window since before I
could walk...... 

I've roller skated these sidewalks
after I learned to walk

This house was for sale last year 

I want to live inside
I don't know this house
all I know is
I could make it "home"
Enjoy your weekend Friends....I'll be back shortly.....when I return....

I'll have new stories to share, recipes, yarn, patterns, pictures....and a heavy heart that I'll never live in this special place....childhood memories...sometimes you really can go home....    

3 comments:

Judy said...

That is a darling house. It looks so pretty with the leaves on the ground.

Heather said...

I don't blame you...it truly is an adorable home!

Unknown said...

The pictures are beautiful, those leaves are incredible! Have a
great trip