Monday, November 14, 2011

Well Done Ladies!!!

I've treated myself to a new book.....

Had I known what a really wonderful book I'd just ordered, I would have requested two and given one away....ummm..maybe I'll do that.....stay tuned.

I love the patterns....
the pictures.....
the writing.....

Two talented knitting friends...
living on opposite sides of the country....
put their heads together for a lovely knitting book....

That's a special relationship.....
a special experience.....

My girlfriends and I daydream...
But we've never come up with anything as exciting as writing a book...
We're still trying to plan a weekend day trip....

I love everything about this book...for starters:

I ordered it and "Bob's Your Uncle" it's in my mailbox a few short hours later...now that's service!!

Second: the variety choice of lovely knitted patterns, the beautiful pictures of locations to be future photo destinations (insert - beautiful colored pictures) modeling the knitted garments    

Third: the writing and descriptions, attention spent to details....the thank card inside with decorative business cards with a discount for future pattern downloads.

I'm looking forward to knitting from this book....but first...I want to turn the pages and feel the inspiration -
Thank you to Alana Dakos and Hannah Fettig.....
I'm so glad you collaborated.

If you're interested in checking out "Coastal Knits" bounce on over to Alana's blog http://nevernotknitting.blogspot.com/  and see her latest creation....too cute for words.  

1 comment:

Judy said...

That looks like a wonderful book...I'm going to check it out. Thanks!