Sunday, June 17, 2012

100+


hello.....


the light comes early...

can you name this fellow?

icy cold drinks and some kind of
dip n chip
are mandatory

music and laughing voices filled the air

from the shore and water

"Wilson".....
How'd you make it to fresh water?

She's happiest on her golf cart

I'd be happiest if I were riding in this

across the lake....Arizona....
the spread of growth and concrete over the last few years is heavy
this is what I dream of getting away from...
at least it's on the other side...


and fools....
I try to get away from them too...
who's the bigger fool here????

the boat operator or the guy trying to pull
himself into the boat using the ski line while the prop
is still in gear and spinning..... 
she represents most folks there this weekend....

a tad bit inebriated...

I haven't a clue who she is but she was quite happy at the prospect
of going cyber....

she's cute....and she's dressed...
not always the case out there during the summer mayhem

so if you find yourself on the water...

stop on over....


I'll show you what I knit tomorrow...
you know I can't go anywhere without my bag 

5 comments:

Leah said...

looks like fun!!!!

Colleen said...

Howdy Doody?

Looks like a great time by all!!!

Changes in the wind said...

I have passed this area many times but this is the first time I have had an opportunity to see it from the lake perspective...thanks for sharing.

JuJu said...

Oh, what a great weekend. I had a hard time passing by the chips and dip picture. I'm a chip/dipaholic.

What great people watching you must have on that lake! I can only imagine the things you see.

And, I'm coming to kidnap your doggy so we can tool around in the golf cart. After I steal the chips and dip.

Nancy said...

Dopey? :)