Friday, June 15, 2012

A Little Tune.....

If you could hear me......you'd be hearing what sounds like an attempt of the Willie Nelson song....

"on the road again, just can't wait to be on the road again"....

and you'd be hearing it really out of tune, painfully out of tune....

I don't sing....because I know I can't....

so...it's good you're not hearing me now....

we're on the way out of town this weekend to the lake.....

no boating....just lots of floating in my new water chair....

in the shallow water....

where it's warmer......because I'm a ninny in cold water.....

that's why the boat will wait until July to take us out into the deep.....

and until I get there....

I'll be enjoying this.....I found it while shopping at Barnes 'n Noble bookstore yesterday..

along with this...


 to listen to while Man In Black and I enjoy candlelit dinners on the deck of our lakeshore property....(not really, it just sounds better than saying I'll be listening to it while I cook dinner after work later in the coming week)

To all you Dad's out there....have a great Father's Day on Sunday...you've earned it.

To Our Son...we love you, miss you...and want you home.....,,where I can pat the top of your head from the back of the sofa as I walk by and say "I love you Eric..."
Have a wonderful second Father's Day...


this is a knit....

And so is this

so many to make....
so little time...

see you soon, sorry for the blurry photos...
I'm rushing off to work for a bit


7 comments:

Heather said...

Have a wonderful time at the lake! I am quite jealous!

Mereknits said...

Great books, would be lovely to have a lake house and sit on the dock knitting away!
Meredith

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting in the class! This is very exciting and i am staying tuned to see what good tid bits of info you get. Have a wonderful weekend i know you'll enjoy the quiet there and i wouldnt be at all suprised if you bust out a new "summer time" cocktail, right... :)

Colleen said...

The knits are beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend at the lake!

Leah said...

o my gosh, love that first knit pattern...if you ever made that i would have to steal it!

JuJu said...

I want to be at the lake with you guys!

Happy Happy Father's Day to All!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

"Goin' places that I've never been... Seein' things that I may never see again... And I can't wait to get on the road again". Love the river photos!