Wednesday, October 24, 2012

evening thoughts

Even though the weather is roaring into an overdrive heatwave, Santa Ana winds bringing hot air...and most likely fires....I'll still be knitting...

Last weekend I taught Miwa (Leah's childhood friend) how to knit....she took to it like a fish to water...

She's expecting her first baby in February so there's lots of incentive....not to mention that I loaded up her lap with every baby knitting book I own so she could be inspired.

I hope life is treating you well.....if not?? Hang on......better days ahead..

See you tomorrow...Leah is going to show me how to add some features to this blog..

Starting with where you can find the granite cookware I posted awhile back...

Thank you friends...


1 comment:

JuJu said...

Yay for the cookware! :-)
Yay for evenings!!