Thursday, December 13, 2012

12 days...

there should be stockings hung with care.....

holiday cookies with frosting.....

packages tied up with ribbons and bows.....

but alas....

those things shall wait a bit longer...

I've felt the desire to finish these.....

tiny wooden hangers.....

to hold tiny newborn clothing...

for babies due to arrive long after Christmas has passed...





it's time to turn on the oven,

pull from the antique wooden pantry drawer my favorite cookie cutters,

the tins for storing,

the handwritten cookie recipes from generations passed on....

let the merry making begin......






I'm secretly sharing a photo of my daughter Jaclyn....
I snapped this last night of her and the kitty she's
left behind for us to continue housing....
she's a good kitty....
and the last kitty Steve and I will have.....
I'm putting this in writing to make it official...

enjoy your day...
JuJu...I plan on having lunch with you soon.....
in an odd sort of way...


 

3 comments:

Judy said...

Beautiful pictures here...I love the shots of the little dolly playing with the Tupperware.

JuJu said...

What in the heck? You have my curiosity piqued!! :-)

Your daughter, granddaughter and kitty are all so very pretty.

Have fun with the baking and enjoy walking down Memory Lane with those recipes. xxx

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Love those shots of little Z... and of course J and Emma!