Tuesday, December 11, 2012

strollin'

december ....

brings the desire for wearing jackets
and eating marshmallows
served on top of hot chocolate
in adorable pottery mugs

the smell of wood burning
the quiet stillness of morning

heavy skies with the promise of the weatherman's forecast of rain

flannel....for sofa quilts....bed sheets...work shirts

mud.....








I'm still in love with this car.....
did I say car?
it's more like driving a toy....
 it seems the warm sunny skies will continue for a bit longer....

so I left the jacket and packed a picnic lunch and went for a walk...

I've heard rain is coming....

I'm beginning to think I'll see Santa and his reindeer before I'll see a true rainfall....

enjoy your day.....I hope you've busted out the cute winter wear and I'll post the link tonight so you can try your hand at the Shawl Cowl....









4 comments:

Leah said...

pictures look great!! love the picture of the mushrooms...so so good. you are getting better with your camera!!! that would be a great blog header photo. seriously. the mushrooms..great photo!!

JuJu said...

I, too, love those mushrooms. It makes me think about the little world around the mushroom caps.

Your post makes me feel relaxed. I just love that.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

I'll third the mushroom comments... great photos! Heading to Minneapolis on business tomorrow... no leaving the jacket behind on this trip!!

Colleen said...

I wanted to be the first to comment on the mushroom picture but alas I am too late!