Tuesday, January 22, 2013

a,b,c's

th








Add caption
Sunday.....there was outside play.....

I picked crabapples from my grandpa's tree as a little girl....Zoe plays with birch seeds..
I played with my grandma's soup cans.....Zoe plays with Smarties...
there's pouring....
counting...
stirring....
tasting.....

when she's older and we play Checkers....
we'll play with Hershey kisses....
isn't this how "Grandma Memories" should be????


it's back to work today.....
my lunch hour will include all of these...
have a great day friends...




2 comments:

JuJu said...

I want to come spend a Sunday with you guys, and play checkers with chocolate!

I hope you're having a great day!

Unknown said...

Love all the photos, she is adorable. Favorite photo of her in the yellow sweater you knitted for her.